Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Greenling Delivery

I didn't have time to take a picture this week as I was running around like a chicken with its head cut off. But here's the list of what came in the local basket.

# Arugula bunch--Acadian Family Farm
# Cilantro--Acadian Family Farm
# Herb--Pure luck
# Green garlic--Green Gate Farm
# Mixed Salad Greens w/ radish--My Father's Farm
# Broccoli--Texas Natural
# Chioggia Beets--Animal Farm
# Oranges--G&S Grove
# Tomato--Reliable
# White mushrooms--Kitchen Pride
# Bok Choy--Naegelin Farm

I also got something unrecognizable to me. It's a large-ish green globe with greens attached. I do feel a bit stupid for not knowing what it is, but what can you do?

1 comment:

  1. I'm totally guessing but your green globe with greens attached may be Kohlrobi...?

    ReplyDelete